Old Car Online Refund Policy
Old Car Online is a high traffic, classified advertising website. Online exposure to your Classic Car listing is immediate upon completion of payment, therefore, like other classified services, Old Car Online does not generally offer refunds for listing fees.
A Refund will be issued if:
- You have mistakenly purchased a duplicate ad.
- You've mailed your listing and you sell your Classic Car before it has been posted to Old Car Online.
Refunds will NOT be issued for any of the following reasons:
- You change your mind about the listing or priority/upgrade options.
- You make mistakes on the listing content or pictures when placing the ad.*
- We make a mistake when placing your listing.**
- You sell the vehicle through other means.
- You sell the vehicle before the listing time expires.
- You have not received inquiries or offers to purchase your vehicle.
* Your listing can be modified from your user account at any time, free of charge.
** If we are notified within 72 hours of the initial add placement, we will correct the mistake(s) and, at our sole discretion, make up for any lost time due to mistake(s) on our part.
Please email us with any questions regarding this policy.
Old Car Online