FOR SALE: Excellent Condition - new paint, new rebuilt engine bored .020 over
The 2001 Mustang GT Bullit has been
identified as the next generation Mustang
collectible. limited production numbers support
this. The 2001 Bullit has started its “claim to
fame” w/ prices increasing annually.
this Bullit has gone through some early
restoration to bring it to a collector grade.
- new Dark highland green paint w/ gloss
shine. NO dents or dings
- new rebuilt engine for increased performance
near 302 cu in. - 300 hp
Many other things replaced since engine was
pulled for rebuild:
- new A/C condenser
- new water pump
- (4) new o2 sensors
- new BBK shorty ceramic headers more hp
- new serpentine pulley V belt
- new radiator hoses
- new thermostat
- new drilled / slotted rotors w new high
performance brake pads
- engine block repainted FORD grey
- valve covers cleaned
- fuel rails cleaned w/ injectors replaced
- new heater core - these have been know to
crack through age.
- new “staggered” Continental conti contact
pro Sport all season tires
for smooth quiet ride. 17”x 8 on front 18” x 10
- reconditioned bullitt style rims
- new SONY radio w/ 6” touchscreen display,
bluetooth and apple play, back up camera.
- underbody steamed cleaned and rustproofed
for a longer term life.
- new shocks/struts
- new clutch main bearing
- new battery
- fully tinted windows
park this Bullit next to your neighbors and you
will notice an agressive “bull dog” difference.
About this car.
This Bullit is #564 (very early production date).
Dark Highland Green w/ Mach 460 sound:
only 2873 built. Many have already started to
hoard these. Early stamped numbers like this
are hard to find.
This Bullitt might have miles on her but its
not your average Bullitt. It has not sat around
collecting dust ready for a mechanical failure.
The car is simply too much fun to drive!
Check out collectible web sites. Time is now to
Jump on board as numbers are
WHAT MAKES A BULLITT A BULLITT?
Don’t be fooled by those claiming they have a
Bullitt model. Many advertise their GT as a
Bullitt but beware they are not the same. The
GT and GT Bullitt are different.!! These are the
differences....check for them.
- 13” Front brakes with Dual Piston Calipers
- 11.6” rear rotors from the 99-01 Cobra.
Calipers red with a Running Pony on the
- Unique cast aluminum intake manifold
for increased top-end performance as well as
a great underhood appearance.
- Twin blade 57mm throttle body replaces the
GT 65mm single blade throttle body, allowing
for quicker throttle response and increased air
- alternator pulley was increased to 66 mm
- water pump pulley was increased to 140 mm.
- exhaust system has been tuned to
increase flow approximately 20% and give the
Bullitt distinct sound through Arvin mufflers
with Rolled 3” exhaust tips.
- Mustang Bullitt’s have the tr3650
transmission and a 11-inch flywheel and
clutch assembly that provides improved shift
quality, increase torque capacity, and reduce
clutch pedal efforts.
- Holographic Bullitt Serial # sticker on the
Driverside Strut tower and an additonal Serial
# sticker located under the rear seat.
Engine Layout: Front Engine, rear-wheel drive
Engine Type: 4.6L SOHC V-8
Displacement: 4.6L, 281
Horsepower: 265 @ 5000 Ford has updated to
Torque: 305 @ 4000
Type: 5-speed manual (std.)
Final Drive Ratio: 3.27:1
Gear Ratios: 1st - 3.37; 2nd - 1.99; 3rd - 1.33;
4th - 1.00; 5th - 0.67; Rev. - 3.22