When you want to be somebody, you drive a Lamborghini. When you are somebody, you drive a Duesenberg.. The Duesenberg II has been acclaimed as one of the most stunning cars in the world today. It will retain that distinction for years to come.
Built to be driven. Duesenberg II (registered trademark) was produced from 1977 - 2011 with a total production of only 71 cars. The last one was built at a cost of $1.2 million. These cars were built to drive. They were built with the elegance of the original E.L. Cord design but with the comfort and reliability of a new Ford. Serviceable at any Ford dealer. For history about the Duesenberg II cars CLICK HERE
This particular Duesenberg II is an all weather phaeton. It was designed with windows verses the side curtains of a standard Dual Cowl Phaeton. Only 7 Torpedo Phaetons were ever built. It was built in 1999 and has only been driven a total of 2997 miles. It has been fully serviced recently including a full mechanical inspection. Air Conditioning was rebuilt and blows ice cold, upgraded stereo with remote, new Hartz canvas top with tan headliner, new Wilton carpet and more. It comes with its original factory documentation from the Duesenberg II factory, original spare keys and tool kit.
Inspired by a letter from Mark Lawrence, a young man from Washington D.C., Gordon Buehrig designed what has come to be known as the Ultimate Duesenberg; The Torpedo Phaeton. Mr. Buehrig met the challenge in Mark Lawrence\'s letter to design a car having the appearance of an open phaeton, but the physical enclosure of a convertible sedan. This Duesenberg II is based off of the original masterpiece.
Original Appearance Items
• Full scale design – 153.5 wheelbase
• Full size Duesenberg headlamps with original glass lenses
• 8 4 flexible stainless steel side exhaust pipes
• Twin original type bugle horns chrome
• Original Duesenberg radiator grill with stainless shutter bars
• Original design, engine turned instrument panel with beveled crystal lenses and Duesenberg instruments
• Folding front and rear windshield frames
• SJ Exhaust tips
• Wire Wheels of full classic size and design
• Dual Side Mount Spare tires with full covers and mirrors
• Wide whitewall tires
• Wilton wool carpet
• Original style bumpers
• Original design leather interior
• Functional pilot ray lights (turns with steering wheel)
• Hide-a-way convertible top
• Twin Lorraine Spot Lights
• Rear seat instrument panel
• Duesenberg hand brake
• 351 CID 5.8 liter V-8 manufactured by Ford Motor Corp
• Automatic C-6 transmission manufactured by Ford Motor Corp
• Custom built full frame with rigid X-member
• Power brakes with front discs
• Power steering
• Twin I-beam front suspension
• Steel reinforced fiberglass body
• Genuine leather interior
• Hartz cloth convertible top
• Air conditioning and heat
• Cruise control
• Classic design steering wheel
• Coil spring rear suspension
• Remote Am/FM/CD stereo
• Stainless steel gas tank
• Stainless steel muffler
• All trim including headlights and hardware are stainless steel or chrome plated brass
• Mechanical service and parts may be provided by any Ford or Lincoln dealer.
• Power windows
• Power door locks with remote operation
It’s Our 50th Anniversary!
The economy has created the ultimate buyers market.
We are a debt free, efficiently run company
with 50 years of experience.
This is an ideal situation for us to offer the
most fantastic cars at the best prices anywhere!
This is why people from all 50 states and
44 countries around the world have bought
their cars from a little town called Volo.
The rebound has positively started~
Buy Now or Pay Later!!!