POWERFUL CARS FOR POWERFUL PEOPLE
When you want to be somebody, you drive a Lamborghini. When you are somebody, you drive a Duesenberg.. The Duesenberg II has been acclaimed as one of the most stunning cars in the world today. It will retain that distinction for years to come.
Only 71 Duesenberg II\'s were factory built between 1977 and 2011. Production included 6 unique models. The Duesenberg II combines the elegance and style of the E. L. Cord era masterpieces with the reliability, drive-ability and serviceability of a modern classic.
This particular Duesenberg II is 1 of 7 rumble seat roadsters built. It was built in 1988 for Race Car Driver and STP CEO Andy Granatelli. Andy was a collector of Duesenberg\'s and after driving a Duesenberg II he immediately ordered two for himself. He did this because the Duesenberg II was a much more enjoyable driving experience. Andy loved his Duesenberg so much he became a spokesperson for them. He ordered this car with several personal requests, the main featuring being the added cabin room. Andy was a large man and needed the extra room. Instead of changing the wheelbase or body dimensions they managed to get the extra space needed by moving the seat back and shortening the steering column. This car has only been driven a total of 2400 miles and is in brand new condition. It has been fully serviced recently including a full mechanical inspection. It comes with its original factory documentation from the Duesenberg II factory and original spare keys. Trades welcome.
Original Appearance Items
• Full scale design – 142.5 wheelbase
• Full size Duesenberg headlamps with original glass lenses
• 8 4 flexible stainless steel side exhaust pipes
• Twin original type bugle horns chrome
• Original Duesenberg radiator grill with stainless shutter bars
• Original design, engine turned instrument panel with beveled crystal lenses and Duesenberg instruments
• Hide-away convertible top
• Spacious interior with original size doors for easy access
• Rumble seat with access step plates
• SJ Exhaust tips
• Wire Wheels of full classic size and design
• Dual Side Mount Spare tires with full covers and mirrors
• Wide whitewall tires
• Wilton wool carpet
• Original style bumpers
• Original design leather interior
• Functional pilot ray lights (turns with steering wheel)
• Fuel Injected 351 CID 5.8 liter V-8 manufactured by Ford Motor Corp
• Automatic C-6 transmission manufactured by Ford Motor Corp
• Custom built full frame with rigid X-member
• Power brakes with front discs
• Power steering
• Twin I-beam front suspension
• Steel reinforced fiberglass body
• Genuine leather interior
• Hartz cloth convertible top
• Air conditioning and heat
• Power windows
• Power door locks with remote access
• Cruise control
• Classic design steering wheel
• Coil spring rear suspension
• Remote Am/FM/CD stereo
• Stainless steel gas tank
• Stainless steel muffler
• All trim including headlights and hardware are stainless steel or chrome plated brass
• Mechanical service and parts may be provided by any Ford or Lincoln dealer.
It’s Our 50th Anniversary!
The economy has created the ultimate buyers market.
We are a debt free, efficiently run company
with 50 years of experience.
This is an ideal situation for us to offer the
most fantastic cars at the best prices anywhere!
This is why people from all 50 states and
44 countries around the world have bought
their cars from a little town called Volo.
The rebound has positively started~
Buy Now or Pay Later!!!