Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1973 MG MGB Roadster was just as much as a classic in Britain as it has been here in the states. A fun little convertible that is easy on gas and pleasing to the eye. This would make a great little weekend car, second car, or nice classic for the British collector. Priced to sell quick at just $9,900 OBO.
• MG MGB, model year 1973, version for North America
• 2-door roadster body type
• RWD (rear- wheel drive), manual 4-speed gearbox
• petrol (gasoline) engine with displacement: 1799 cm3 / 109.8 cui, advertised power: 58.5 kW / 78 hp / 80 PS ( SAE net ), torque: 127 Nm / 94 lb-ft
• characteristic dimensions: outside length: 3891 mm / 153.2 in, width: 1521 mm / 59.9 in, wheelbase: 2311 mm / 91 in
• base curb weight: 1016 kg / 2240 lbs
• top speed: 166 km/h (103 mph) (declared by factory);
• accelerations: 0- 60 mph 13.7 s, 0- 100 km/h 14.6 s (declared by factory), 1/4 mile drag time (402 m) 19 s (declared by factory)
• fuel consumption and mileage: average estimated by a-c: 12.1 l/100km / 23.4 mpg (imp.) / 19.5 mpg (U.S.) / 8.3 km/
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
|Listed Price||$9,900|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.