“This is it, this is definitely it!” Those infamous words couldn’t be more true with this beautiful Ghostbusters Ecto-1 replica vehicle. Dubbed the Ecto-100 to honor the Ford F100 used to create this one-of-a-kind replica, the 1959 styleside pickup shares (appropriately) the same model year of the Cadillac Hearse used in the original films.
Unfortunately, due to a lack of time with the arrival of a new addition to our family, this beast just won’t see the time of day during it’s lifetime, thus I’m selling it to make sure it gets into the right hands of someone willing to show it off at shows, conventions and charity events.
I could go on forever about the blood, sweat, tears and money put into this replica, so I figured it would be easiest to just put everything into list format. If you are truly interested in purchasing the vehicle and you have any questions or would like any additional photos, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
Without further ado, here are all the vehicle for the Ecto-100:
1959 Ford F100 2-Door Styleside 4x4***:
- 351 Ford Windsor V8
- C4 Automatic Transmission
- Power Steering
(***Appraised at $20,000 in 2016 prior to restoration and Ghostbusters Ecto-1 conversion)
- Super clean exterior restoration. Included:
o Front end realignment, including hood.
o Minor Rust spots removed by autobody shop. ($5000)
o Professional multicoat Tamco white paint job with clearcoat finish. ($10,000)
- New rear sliding window. ($300)
- Professionally printed 3M vinyl Ghostbusters graphics applied to doors and tailgate.
- Custom “ECTO” front grill emblem letters ($400)
- Custom maple wood bed fins painted red. [*Some flaking of paint is occurring in spots.] ($750)
- Custom reinforced tool box painted gloss black and added vinyl yellow strips to create Ghost Trap.
o Movie accurate blue tubing to also help protect roof rack wiring.
o Movie accurate labels applied to box.
- Custom Roof and Bed Rack System powder-coated black. (Cost = $4,000)
o Dual Bose Indoor/Outdoor weatherproof loud speakers that play music from inside Bluetooth stereo unit. ($300)
o Bazooka BPB24 Bluetooth Subwoofer Party Bar with changing LED lights! ($500)
o Four real oxygen bottles and regulators professionally restored and painted yellow (with movie accurate labels.)
o Movie accurate functioning vintage Whelen HR DF-14/28Ariel strobe beacon light. ($300)
o Movie accurate functioning Code 3 XL police light bar with new blue lenses and Code 3 siren. ($1000)
o Movie accurate functioning Federal Model 66G chrome red rotating fire engine light & siren (Fully restored!) ($1000)
o Movie accurate Dietz chrome blue spotlights. (Fully restored!) ($300)
o Movie accurate Ghost Sniffer Gun (with accurate labels) ($1000)
o Movie accurate Ghost Antenna (with accurate labels)
o New black 5” KC Off-Road Roof Rack lights (4 total)
o New black 4” Vintage Rear Off Road lights (4 total)
- New BFG Mud Terrain T/A KM2 Tires w/ almost 100% life remaining! ($1000)
- New 15” American Racing Chrome Off-Road Wheels.
- New chrome fuel cap.
- New radio antenna.
- Comes with additional movie accurate labels not yet applied.
- Includes original appraisal, and almost every receipt for all parts, paint and labor!
- New door mirrors.
- Undercarriage coated with Lizard Skin liner for rust protection.
- 4x4 (Aftermarket)
- New alternator and one-wire starter
- New transmission gasket & filter. Transmission Cleaned.
- New front differential gaskets and gear.
- New fuel tank and fuel filter.
- New solenoid.
- New electronic ignition starter conversion and spark plugs.
- New turn signal handle
- New wiper blades.
- Rebuilt Carburetor
- Cleaned and restored front drive shaft
- New two battery system with top-of-the-line Optima Red Top and Optima Yellow Top batteries to provide power to start vehicle and run all lights and sound accessories.
o Installed push button display in the cab which shows battery power levels and allows linkage of accessory battery to power main battery if needed.
o Includes External battery charger so vehicle and be plugged in to run lights and sirens without draining battery.
o Also installed built in kill switch that completely cuts off all power to the batteries and prevents battery power drainage while being stored.
- Entire interior coated with Lizard Skin liner.
- Roof light control box to turn on and off all roof lights.
- Dual 3-Way Indoor/Outdoor 5.25” speakers.
- Sound control box to turn on Ecto siren or play Ghostbusters theme.
- Amplifier for siren.
- New door seals.
- Seats & Headliner:
o Steam cleaned
o Sanded down metal panels & removed rust. Repainted to Anthracite Grey
o Seats made black with premium fabric paint
|Total Price Change:||-$10,000|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.