1949 Chevrolet Fleetline series 2 Door sedan. Body is in
Great shape all new EMS Floor pans, New EMS rear
quarter lower half panels, New trunk floor pan. The
is all done in black epoxy paint with a New Mustang-
Front end with Tubular Stainless A arms, Rack In Pinion
Steering and Disc Brakes from Chassis
Transmission cross member from Chassis Engineering,
New Rear leaf springs from Chassis Engineering, New
Moser Ford 9 inch Rear end with 4:11 Gears, Detroit
Truetrac Locker, 31 Spline Race Axels and Wilwood
brakes with parking brake.
Whole car/suspension lowered 3 inches for better
Handling and Look. New Master Power Brakes under
floor mount Master cylinder power brake Booster and
Hydraulic Clutch cylinder with brake and clutch pedals.
New IDIDIT brushed aluminum Steering Column.
Brand New GM small block 350 Crate Engine ZZ-430,
430 Horsepower, 430 ft/Lbs. of Torque. GM Performance
Fast Burn Aluminum cylinder heads, GM’s HOT Roller
Cam and Lifters, New Edelbrock intake manifold, New
Steffs Aluminum oil pan, MSD Ignition system,
Sanderson street rod Headers, Heartthrob 2 ½ inch
exhaust system plus many more new engine parts.
Brand new Tremic TR-3550/TKO, 5 speed Transmission
with 2.56 Gear Ratio Brand new Clutch, Flywheel and
- Power: 430 HP at 6,000 rpm, 430 lbs/ft of torque at
- Displacement: 350 cid, 5.7L
- Bore x Stroke: 4.00-inch x 3.48-inch
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
- Camshaft: Steel hydraulic roller tappet
- Cam Lift: .525-inch Intake/ .525-inch Exhaust
- Cam Duration at .050-inch: 218 degree Intake / 228
- Lobe Separation: 112 degree
- Cylinder Heads: Aluminum, 3/8-inch screw-in rocker
- Combustion Chamber: 62cc
|Total Price Change:||-$7,500|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.