1. Balanced Chevrolet 454 cubic inch, 500 horsepower motor built by D&J Machine & Performance Engines out of Phoenix, Arizona (motor has 4.00" stroke nodular iron crank, 6.135 forged rods with ARP rod bolts, 10 to 1 compression which allows it to run on premium pump gas. Largest oval port heads made by GM, high volume oil pump with steel drive shaft
2. High rise Weiand manifold with twin 450cfm carburetors
3. CE's Pro Street Bolt-on Wheel-E-Bars
4. Wilwood front disc brakes (drums in the rear)
5. Color coordinated canvas top with rear oval window and zip in sun roof.
6. Raised windshield for better visibility and functionality.
7. Heater (for the convenience of my wife)
8. Side wind shield semi-mirrors
9. B&M Quick Silver Shifter
10. Chrome roll bar with head rests
11. Clean upholstery with built in cup holders
12. HID headlights (don't know of another T-Bucket with them.
13. Third brake light with rear bar running light.
14. Side marker lights for night driving.
15. Tow hitch to tow small trailers
|Total Price Change:||-$400|
Excluding price changes of less than $100.