|Model Type:||2DR Coupe|
| || |
|Web Site Address:|
This 1942 GPW jeep has been restored to near
perfect condition and is marked with the hood and
unit markings of a jeep that served in the N.
African, Sicily, and Italian theaters.
It starts and runs great and has been used mostly
for parades and shows plus a few weekend joy rides
- never over 10 miles at a time and never over 40
It won 1st place as the \"most authentic\" at
the January 2013 Bushnell-Dade battlefield show in
Florida.The odometer shows 3185.
Matching trailer is an authentic Bantam with
factory ID plate still attached.
Many accessories and spare parts for both jeep and
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE GOOD DEALS FROM BAD:
Unfortunately, there are people out there who will use classifieds to get your money.
Here are some ways to avoid these scams. Use skepticism and good judgment.
Please report any suspicious ads or contacts you have received - we cannot guarantee the validity
of all "businesses" or "individuals" that choose to advertise on our sites. For more information,
- Be wary if the price is notably below market value.
- Be prudent with International transactions. A good number of buyer/seller fraud attempts originate from overseas.
- Confirm contact information. Legitimate buyers/sellers will provide valid information, including phone.
- In almost every case scammers will convey a sense of urgency.