|Model:||80C ROADMASTER |
| || |
|Name:||Ron Stites |
|Web Site Address:|
1936 Buick Series 80 Roadmaster 4 door convertible
36-80c 6 passenager Trunkback Convertible Phaeton
ENGINE: Stright 8,overhead Valve---
TRANSMISSION:3 speed Manual. Floor Mounted, Non-
Syncro 1st gear---
1,229 of these cars were built of which 165 were built for
export.---this car body # 647
unbelievable find for the collector out there. This car was in the
historic \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"GREAT RACE\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" and has tons of history behind it.
Owner is having personal mechanic sell car and wants to pass
on the legecy of the car to a pround new owner that is willing
to keep all the history of the vehicle.
If you google 1936 4 door buick converible--- this car will
appear!!! amazing collectible ready for a new home!!! Drive it
home today!!! excellent condition
If the owner reveled the amount of money put into thsi car he
would be embarressed!!! There are so many extra\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s that come
with this car since it was involved in the great race.
1. 12 volt electrical system
2. In line 12 volt electrical fuel pump (stock also)
3. 12 volt cooling fans on switches
4. new battery
5. vacuum winshield wipers converted to 12 volt
6. total engine re-build
7. both winshields replaced with safety glass
8. auxiliary fuel tank ( 6 gal.)
9. 2 on board fire extinguishers
10. re-chromed grill
11. dust cover
12. tonneau cover
13. spare carb
14. extra fuel pump
15. 1/2 shaft
16. intake manifold
17. ring and pistons
19. alt. pulley
20. water pump
21. rear springs
Call Ron at
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE GOOD DEALS FROM BAD:
Unfortunately, there are people out there who will use classifieds to get your money.
Here are some ways to avoid these scams. Use skepticism and good judgment.
Please report any suspicious ads or contacts you have received - we cannot guarantee the validity
of all "businesses" or "individuals" that choose to advertise on our sites. For more information,
- Be wary if the price is notably below market value.
- Be prudent with International transactions. A good number of buyer/seller fraud attempts originate from overseas.
- Confirm contact information. Legitimate buyers/sellers will provide valid information, including phone.
- In almost every case scammers will convey a sense of urgency.