|Model Type:||2DR Coupe|
| || |
|Web Site Address:|
Fully restored 1971 Chevrolet Nova SS. Gun metal grey with black (powder coated) trim and Black perforated interior. Over $25000 invested.
-Holley 4 barrel double pump carb 750cfm with fuel pro CNC body.
- edelbrock performer rpm intake 1500-6500 rpm power range
- dart Iron eagle heads 2.05/1.60 valve, 2.15cc/64cc after machine work claims 68cc
-crane gold 1.6 roller rocker
-engle cams, 236/238 duration, 490/509 lift now 520/539 with 1.6 roller rockers
- 350 chevy crank
- 5.7 rods
- hyper piston 11-1 compression
- chevy 2 bolt main iron block
- MSD 6AL ignition system
- street fire spark plug wires
- v power spark plugs.
- chevy turbo 350
-3000 stall converter
-B&M shift kit
- 10 bolt rear with posi ,
-Yukon axles, 3.73 gears.
-Alpine stereo with Ipod connect
-17\" MB old school rims with BF Goodrich low profile tires
-Extra set of 4 Crager aluminum racing trims
Hate to sell it. But I have little time to drive it and I need to make room. $16900 OBO. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. Call Jordan; 760 207 2949 (10am-6pm)
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE GOOD DEALS FROM BAD:
Unfortunately, there are people out there who will use classifieds to get your money.
Here are some ways to avoid these scams. Use skepticism and good judgment.
Please report any suspicious ads or contacts you have received - we cannot guarantee the validity
of all "businesses" or "individuals" that choose to advertise on our sites. For more information,
- Be wary if the price is notably below market value.
- Be prudent with International transactions. A good number of buyer/seller fraud attempts originate from overseas.
- Confirm contact information. Legitimate buyers/sellers will provide valid information, including phone.
- In almost every case scammers will convey a sense of urgency.