|Date Posted:||Jan 27, 2013|
|Model Type:||2DR Coupe|
| || |
|Web Site Address:|
• Authentic \"GS California Option\" Skylark
• Built @ Fremont Ca. GM factory / sold new San Jose, Ca
• Original service booklet with protect-o-plate
• 74k ~ miles
• original black restored CA plates
• Original 14x6 GS rally wheels
• Chevy zz4 350 Factory GM crate V/8 --
• Aluminum Factory Cyl. Heads
• H.O.T. roller cam kit and roller rocker arms
• Holley carb
• Heddman ceramic headers -- flow master 21/2 aluminized exhaust
• Built turbo 350 trans w/ shift kit -- B&M 28,000 gvw trans cooler
• Balanced custom drive-shaft w/Spicer u-joints & alum. U-joint girdles
• 3:31 Eaton 12bolt posi w/ Mosier axles
• Modine 3 row radiator w/ Black magic 16 inch electric thermo fan
• KYB Gas -- a -- just shocks -- 1 1/4 front sway-bar / 1 inch in rear
• Sony 10 disc CD changer -- Polk Audio speakers front
• Autometer instrumentation
Vinyl top leaks, needs paint but looks great from 10 feet, needs tires, some interior work and some rust work under
top. Runs amazing, daily driver, dialed in and runs strong & fast! Always gets a \"thumbs up\"!
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE GOOD DEALS FROM BAD:
Unfortunately, there are people out there who will use classifieds to get your money.
Here are some ways to avoid these scams. Use skepticism and good judgment.
Please report any suspicious ads or contacts you have received - we cannot guarantee the validity
of all "businesses" or "individuals" that choose to advertise on our sites. For more information,
- Be wary if the price is notably below market value.
- Be prudent with International transactions. A good number of buyer/seller fraud attempts originate from overseas.
- Confirm contact information. Legitimate buyers/sellers will provide valid information, including phone.
- In almost every case scammers will convey a sense of urgency.