|Date Posted:||Dec 28, 2012|
|Model Type:||2DR Coupe|
| || |
|Web Site Address:|
I\'m a Southern California Collector of Gen 3 Nova\'s 69-72. . This is an all #\'s matching car with all original panels #63 Desert Gold and no rust. The only changes to this car were completed during the restoration (completed in 04, with only 6,000 miles added since) and include a wonderfully balanced build of the small block 350, #741 Med Gold bench seat changed to #731 black (for my personal choice), flush mount in dash water/oil gages, and 15\" rally wheels as 14\" were factory.
Here are some details:
*All #’s Matching
* Balanced 350 with Westech tuned and dyno at 400 HP
* 650 Double pump
* Air Gap Manifold
* Very Rare 292 turbo flow casting heads with 202 stainless valves.
* Comp Cams 274 Extreme Energy
* Roller Rockers
* All new pistons, berarings etc.
* Patriot polished Headers
* 2 1/2 Exhaust into Flowmasters (sounds like a big block)
* Turbo 350 Transmission with Kevlar Plates and 2500 stall converter
* Trans Cooler
* Trans Alum Pan finned with drain plug
* 3 Core Radiator
* As with all else, completely new front end and rear suspension
* Power steering
* Power brakes
* Factory Rear Window Defrost
* Rare Rosewood Steering Wheel
* New interior
* New 15X7 Rally Wheels and Tires
* Black Widow Alarm
This car has always been garaged/covered.
**NO TEXT/ Trades/SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE GOOD DEALS FROM BAD:
Unfortunately, there are people out there who will use classifieds to get your money.
Here are some ways to avoid these scams. Use skepticism and good judgment.
Please report any suspicious ads or contacts you have received - we cannot guarantee the validity
of all "businesses" or "individuals" that choose to advertise on our sites. For more information,
- Be wary if the price is notably below market value.
- Be prudent with International transactions. A good number of buyer/seller fraud attempts originate from overseas.
- Confirm contact information. Legitimate buyers/sellers will provide valid information, including phone.
- In almost every case scammers will convey a sense of urgency.