|Model:||Cutlass Supreme Convertible|
| || |
|Name:||T. K. E.|
|Web Site Address:|
I am only 3rd owner and have loved this car over 13 years. This is a fun car to drive and it turns heads every time. Florida based ( Citrus County). No salt exposure...ever. Repainted original color with light metal flake added approximately ten years ago. ALWAYS, ALWAYS garage kept!
- 350 Rocket that fires everytime and runs excellent.
- 3 speed automatic transmission.
- Factory Electric windows.
- Factory A/C ( needs charge).
- Engine maintained, clean with no leaks.
- Original window sticker and Oldsmobile catalogs.
- 96 K original miles.
- Matching numbers.
- Factory Power brakes and steering.
- Factory radio.
- Original wheels and spare tire.
- Original back seats and boot.
- Front seat skins replaced when painted.
- Bucket seats.
- Solid floors... no rust through.
- New tires.
This car is a blast from the past and is begging to be driven. This beauty deserves someone who will fine tune some of the little things and show it off! Serious buyers only please. Will arrange
meeting for inspection. Please ask for a meeting if you are in the market to purchase a great car from the70\'s!
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE GOOD DEALS FROM BAD:
Unfortunately, there are people out there who will use classifieds to get your money.
Here are some ways to avoid these scams. Use skepticism and good judgment.
Please report any suspicious ads or contacts you have received - we cannot guarantee the validity
of all "businesses" or "individuals" that choose to advertise on our sites. For more information,
- Be wary if the price is notably below market value.
- Be prudent with International transactions. A good number of buyer/seller fraud attempts originate from overseas.
- Confirm contact information. Legitimate buyers/sellers will provide valid information, including phone.
- In almost every case scammers will convey a sense of urgency.