|Model Type:||2DR Hardtop|
| || |
|Web Site Address:|
It took three cars to make one body. Everything else is new -
wiring harness - lights - grill- steering wheel - glass - pistol-
grip shifter - everything. The detail was given to the headers to
be ceramic coated to avoid tarnish - powder coated all fly wheels
- all wheel disc brakes - power steering - etc. I have over
$105,000 documented expenses. A
Mopar Grand National Judge helped restore it. It has taken 9
years. You cannot find a car in better shape.
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE GOOD DEALS FROM BAD:
Unfortunately, there are people out there who will use classifieds to get your money.
Here are some ways to avoid these scams. Use skepticism and good judgment.
Please report any suspicious ads or contacts you have received - we cannot guarantee the validity
of all "businesses" or "individuals" that choose to advertise on our sites. For more information,
- Be wary if the price is notably below market value.
- Be prudent with International transactions. A good number of buyer/seller fraud attempts originate from overseas.
- Confirm contact information. Legitimate buyers/sellers will provide valid information, including phone.
- In almost every case scammers will convey a sense of urgency.