| || |
|Web Site Address:|
1970 C-20 Pickup (3/4 ton)
• Big Block 402 ci engine - rebuilt by Laniers Speed Shop in Colorado Springs
• 2 wheel drive
• Fleet side bed
• Heat works great!
• Interior light
• Sliding back window (tinted)
• Saddle gas tanks (3 tanks approx 20 gals each)
I have had my fun with this project, and now it\'s time for somebody else to have fun with it. The truck was built in Fremont CA, and purchased from Diller Chevrolet in Corona CA on 8/27/1970. I have the original build sheet, and the warranty card including the protecto-plate. I also have the original owners manual and delivery check list. Also included in the sale are a couple of repair manuals.
• New tires and wheels
• New drum brakes all around (shoes, drums, hardware)
• New brake booster
• New Master Cylinder
• Rebuilt radiator
• New battery
• New plugs, distributor cap
• New belts and hoses
• New dash pad
• New gauge cluster
• New interior dome light
• New carpet
• Reupholstered seat
• New door seals
• New gas shocks
• New chrome bumpers
It has the big block 402 engine and is very fast. This truck has a 3 speed automatic. All the glass is perfect. No cracks or chips. The interior has been completely redone, and is near perfect. This truck starts every time -- runs strong and rides solid. It is a great weekend project or an awesome daily driver.
I have a ton of pictures of this truck -- and want to be as open and honest about this vehicle as I can. Ask me and I\'ll send more photos - or check out this link http://s1283.beta.photobucket.com/user/ljmead/library/
NADA puts this cars value between $7500 and $12500. I\'m asking only $7500. Call me (Larry) at 719-287-3089 to set up an appointment.
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE GOOD DEALS FROM BAD:
Unfortunately, there are people out there who will use classifieds to get your money.
Here are some ways to avoid these scams. Use skepticism and good judgment.
Please report any suspicious ads or contacts you have received - we cannot guarantee the validity
of all "businesses" or "individuals" that choose to advertise on our sites. For more information,
- Be wary if the price is notably below market value.
- Be prudent with International transactions. A good number of buyer/seller fraud attempts originate from overseas.
- Confirm contact information. Legitimate buyers/sellers will provide valid information, including phone.
- In almost every case scammers will convey a sense of urgency.