| || |
|Name:||Gullwing Motor Cars |
|Web Site Address:|
1930 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Green with Black interior. Extremely rare and one of the best coach body work by Franay. Only hand full of Salamanca were made by Farnay. Very honest and very original car. Perfect door fit. Just came out of an estate. Sitting in storage for a long time waiting to be restored. For only $74,500.
.A 1930 Rolls-Royce Phantom 11, chassis number 110GN, landaulette de ville bodied by the highly acclaimed French coachbuilder, Franay. They bodied several dramatic Bentley and Rolls-Royces including a Mark VI prepared for the Paris Show in 1947 and which was recently sold for $1.7 million.
· The body has an opening sedanca front but also an opening rear compartment. Division and two front-facing jump seats.
· First delivered to Mrs. Louise Eshman Kerckhoff in California. There were several California owners over the years, but more recently the car has been in long term storage in Texas.
· Needing a full restoration. Fabric is old and will need replacement. Older paint. Engine, numbered JY15, and compartment appear to be original and complete. Excellent body structure especially on the rear doors.
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE GOOD DEALS FROM BAD:
Unfortunately, there are people out there who will use classifieds to get your money.
Here are some ways to avoid these scams. Use skepticism and good judgment.
Please report any suspicious ads or contacts you have received - we cannot guarantee the validity
of all "businesses" or "individuals" that choose to advertise on our sites. For more information,
- Be wary if the price is notably below market value.
- Be prudent with International transactions. A good number of buyer/seller fraud attempts originate from overseas.
- Confirm contact information. Legitimate buyers/sellers will provide valid information, including phone.
- In almost every case scammers will convey a sense of urgency.