| || |
|Web Site Address:|
This 1942 GPW F-scripted Ford Jeep is a new-build and is
currently marked in
the colours and unit markings of the Canadian Lincoln and
as it would have appeared in Holland as part of Operation
February of 1945.
This Jeep is in immaculate condition and has only 4000 miles on
since being purchased 6 years ago. This 1 owner Jeep has been
serviced, winter-stored and run. It has NEVER been off road;
driven over 50 miles per hour and NEVER driven further than 100
miles at any
one time. Starts and runs perfectly – drives like a 70 year old
Jeep – a real
The engine is the 4 cylinder GO-DEVIL, 55 HP version and the
electrics are 6
volt. No turn signals; no disc brakes, no seatbelts; no cup
holders - sorry.
The wheels are like new with the four rims being the harder to
combat variety – the spare has never been used.
The canvas (on roof and seats) is solid with no tears or rips and
it will come
with a great variety of accessories.
This sale includes:
• Windshield cover canvas
• Correctly lettered canvas roof
• 4 Jerry cans
• Tailgate mounted bustle basket (see photos)
• Tool bag and some original tools
• First aid kit (empty)
• Correct fire extinguisher
• Side step mounted mg pintle and cradle
• Centre mount tripod mg pintle and cradle
• Windshield mounted Enfield holder
• Some oil and water cans correct to the period
• Front bumper sisal towrope
• Oiling can and holder
• Alemite grease applicator
• New spare tire
• Side door half covers (domes need to be repositioned either on
body or the canvas doors
• Side mounted shovel and axe
• Correct tire pump
• Correct vehicle jack
• Correct starting crank
• Some reproduction manuals and grease charts
• Outdoor storage cover – should be replaced
• and MUCH more...
ASLO AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST: .30 cal Browning MG - dewat
for display -
mounts on either pintle.
Appraised two months ago for $28,000.00 stripped down.
F.O.B. Muskoka (delivery to the KW area could be arranged)-I live
- Jeep is at cottage up north for viewing or more images can be
Contact: Dave @ 705.687.5962 or 519.748.1720
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE GOOD DEALS FROM BAD:
Unfortunately, there are people out there who will use classifieds to get your money.
Here are some ways to avoid these scams. Use skepticism and good judgment.
Please report any suspicious ads or contacts you have received - we cannot guarantee the validity
of all "businesses" or "individuals" that choose to advertise on our sites. For more information,
- Be wary if the price is notably below market value.
- Be prudent with International transactions. A good number of buyer/seller fraud attempts originate from overseas.
- Confirm contact information. Legitimate buyers/sellers will provide valid information, including phone.
- In almost every case scammers will convey a sense of urgency.