Real super sport from Arizona with $10,000 salsa
pearl paint. EVERYTHING new!
- interior [seats and seat backs], carpets, all
switches, gauges, wiring, glass, rubbers,
suspension, drivetrain, brakes etc.
- Removable wallnut steering wheel
- Rack and pinion steering
- tubular upper & lower control arms
- front coils, 4 leaf rear with carl trac bars &
Auburn posi rear end
- Wilwood disc brakes with aluminum dual master
- Flowmaster exhaust
- Dual fuel pumps: one holley and one electric
- Quartz headlights, LED taillights
- Goodmark steel 2inch cowl hood with cowl
- Griffin big block aluminum rad with electric fan
and high volume water pump
- High torque mini starter
- Muncie m21 4speed tranny with Hurst competition
plus and line loc. Also has center force clutch.
- Auto meter gauges
- Ralley 15inch wheels with radial TA tires
- Pioneer stereo with 4 speakers
- 327 CI.030 over with forged pistons. Line bored
and honed, balanced and blue printed. Crane mild
cam, Edelbrock aluminum heads, Comp cam 1.52
roller rockers, Edelbrock air gap endurashine
intake and carb. MSD distributor and wiring,
Hedman coated headers.
Engine new last fall[ less than 800 miles on it]
Approximately 350 -370 horsepower.
This car steers great, handles great, has plenty
of power but uses regular gas and if you keep your
foot out of it gets 24 miles per gallon [rear
There is lots more,Email me I CAN HELP WITH