|Model Type:||2DR Coupe|
| || |
|Web Site Address:|
1969 Chevelle SS 396
This car had a 396-375HP motor it is now a 427 Cu.In. with LS-6 Heads in a 454 Block Bored .30 over.
· 4 bolt main
· Forged crank
· Keith Black Hypereutectic pistons with Moly rings
· SS1 Hydraulic cam
· Comp cam lifters and roller tipped rocker arms
· Com cam pushrods
· Double roller timing chain
· High volume oil pump
· Engine was balanced
· New Holly 850 carb – electric choke
· Ceramic coated headman headers
· 2 ½” stainless exhaust
· Muncie 4-speed rebuilt hurst shifter
· Flywheel resurfaced
· New ram H.D. clutch
· 12 bolt positraction – 3.31
· All new chrome bumpers, door handles
· All new weather-stripping – doors and trunk
· All front suspension parts are new
· 1 1/8” front sway bar
· New KYB gas shocks in front
· Reproduction 15x8 factory SS wheels and center caps
· 255x60x15 tires front and back
· Vintage air added
· New headliner
· New wood steering wheel
· Factory gauges and clock
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE GOOD DEALS FROM BAD:
Unfortunately, there are people out there who will use classifieds to get your money.
Here are some ways to avoid these scams. Use skepticism and good judgment.
Please report any suspicious ads or contacts you have received - we cannot guarantee the validity
of all "businesses" or "individuals" that choose to advertise on our sites. For more information,
- Be wary if the price is notably below market value.
- Be prudent with International transactions. A good number of buyer/seller fraud attempts originate from overseas.
- Confirm contact information. Legitimate buyers/sellers will provide valid information, including phone.
- In almost every case scammers will convey a sense of urgency.