Do you want to save yourself a lot of money and building time (for a custom Cuda)?
Impeccable body to start with. This car has no replaced or repaired metal anywhere. Exterior color is Hemi Orange with PPG & clear coat. The interior is New Legendary.
We are listing all the custom features that have been installed on this car, $158K invested.
* This is a very drivable street car.
* Racing seat belts & harness.
* Custom gauges on dash, factory made.
* Custom gauges & panel dash area.
* Racing shifter with lockout in center factory console.
* Racing Grant steering wheel.
* All billet brackets were machined to mount up to this 426 engine for power steering, alternator, a/c, etc.
* Braided fuel lines & return lines, front to rear.
* An original cast iron 426 Hemi built to approx 800hp, again a very street able car.
* 4-wheel disc breaks.
* 1150 Holley Dominator with custom breather.
* 727 Torqueflite trans., with gear vendors. Over & under gear attached to trans., rear housing. 3:73 gear is capable of being converted to 4:56 gear with floor switch.
* Wilwood front spindles & hubs.
* Frame connectors front to rear.
* Complete custom rear suspension, includes Dana 60 Gear with 41 spline axles, built by Pyles Bros., Baytown ,TX. Coilovers with equalizer bars. The complete rear suspension is the same as what Mr. Norm installs in all the new Mr. Norm\'s Racing Cudas.
* MSD electronic ignition system installed in the trunk.
* High dollar Barry Grant two-speed fuel pump with safety electronic shut down, in case of overload.
* Custom a/c, cold as ice.
* Griffin Billet Radiator.
* Tibe technology, 3\" exhaust manifolds and 3\" exhaust to rear.
* Keith Black Mopar heavy duty aluminum valve covers.
* High torque mini starter.
* Master battery kill switch is under the rear license plate, pull up & is spring loaded.
* Two twin batteries, 15-gallon fuel cell, custom metal fabricated powder coated panels with remainng panels upholstered in black in the trunk.
* And there is much, much more.
COME AND SEE THIS CAR! PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS.
Call for pictures 713-304-5375