Draws a Crowd!
Muscle/Performance / Portage, Michigan
1963 Original Nova SS.
• This car has had extensive modifications and upgrades while keeping the interior mostly stock. Spectacular paint job with PPG Vibrance – Poison Ivy. As you walk around this car you can see the color change from green to teal, blue and almost black! See a walk around video on U-Tube!
• Car was completely dismantled, put on a rotisserie, sand blasted, etc.
• New body panels where needed
• New gas tank, multi-leaf springs, exhaust, shocks, 15” wheel and tires, etc.
• HEIDT’S- Mustang II Suspension package
• 350 Small Block w/ 4bbl carb, powder coated headers, 2-row aluminum radiator, new battery, belts, wires, etc.
• 350 Turbo- Hydramatic- re-built w/stall converter
• Retro style AM/FM Radio, Speedometer, Tachometer mounted in original gauge cluster, new carpet, package tray, headliner, etc.
• Much, much more!
• Can arrange shipping