1956 Jaguar XK-140 DHC
*Two owner car with 16,431 original miles. Not many low mile Jags of this
era on the road anymore.*
- Chassis 818545, Blue / Red
- Survivor condition.
- All numbers matching, two owner car with 16,431 original miles.
- One repaint in original color, and an all original interior.
- No rust anywhere.
- It was last on the road in 1999.
- We towed it to the shop, freed up the brakes, made sure the engine
turned by hand, checked the points, put in a new set of plugs, new fuel,
and it lit right off.
- It now starts instantly, and can be driven around the parking lot, but
will need brakes, tires, and a complete service.
- Not many low mile Jags of this era on the road anymore.For only $150,000
|Listed Price||$150,000|| |
Excluding price changes of less than $100.
About This Dealership:
We carry a stock of more than 100 cars at our warehouse location, visited by customers from all over the country and world. Please see our new inventory list. We update our website everyday.
Gullwing Motor Cars Specializes In....
We specialize in European cars such as Mercedes Benz, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Bugati, Austin Healey, Jaguar, Porsche, Ferrari, MG, Triumph, Maserati, Morgan, Pesago, Avanti, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Delorean, Delage, Delahaye, Dualghia, Lotus,Lamborghini and various others and American cars such as American Bantom, Buick, Chevrolet - Corvette, Impala, Camaro, Cadillac, Ford - Mustang, Thunderbird, Plymouth - Cuda, Cord, Fiat - Toplino, Jolly, Duesenberg, Packard, Pontiac GTO, Lincoln, Auburn, Pierce Arrow, Excalibur, Plymouth, Studbaker and various others. We thank you again, and welcome any inquiries you may have for any cars that might be of interest to you.