- Ad #:610182
- TypeStreet Rods
- Body Style4DR Sedan
Supercharged with vintage McCulloch
Street Rods / Columbus, Ohio
• Model F-37 4-door Touring Sedan (humpback with tilt-out rear quarter windows)
• Color: Emerald Green, clear-coat on base coat metallic
• Ohio title as a 1937
• 1977 Olds 350, mid range cam, dual roller timing chain, hi-pro oil pump, Performer Manifold
• Turbo 350 Automatic
• Subframed with 1968 Camaro
• Front disc brakes, rear drum
• Supercharged with a fully polished 1957 McCulloch Centrifugal Supercharger (variable speed). Blows into the top of a flat-top Holley 650. A unique setup.
• Early Boyd billet rims, Goodyear directional radials
• Body modifications include: shaved door and trunk handles, hidden trunk hinges, gas tank filler moved from fender to behind filler door in body, sunken antenna, v-butt windshield, frenched-rear license plate mount, smoothed running boards, front signals milled thru bumper, 3rd brake light inset in body below rear windows. Also sealed-beam headlights with L.E.D. taillights.